15 November 2008

Scooter ahoy!

Well its finally happened, i've joined the eco friendly green traveling masses (or did i associate myself accidentally with the hipster crowd) and bought a scooter. My new migrant pony is a Kymco people 150 and i'm very pleased with its performance/mileage. It manages a little over 70 mpg and in a world with erratic gas prices it sure does come in handy. I won't be taking it cross country but it will do just fine for some everyday short trips and commuting, i only hope that it fits my personality. I know it is not common for a wilmero to be seen on a scooter let alone own one but someone has to be the first to break the stereotype. Maybe if i pimp it out it will be accepted on the ghetto streets of my hometown of Wilmas. Could you imagine my new little machine all chromed out in some elaborate candy high gloss color with some form of hydraulics? Nah, i like it the way it is so roads, streets, boulevards, avenues, etc. here i come, scooter ahoy!

No comments: