02 January 2009

New Years EVE! ON the move

Well another year has come and gone. To many it seems that New Years Eve is the moment to end off the year with a bang or start off the year on the right foot, I believe that as long as you are surrounded by friends or ones you care about your doing OK either way. This Eve the girl and I were on the move, visiting friends and family in different locations spreading love and support. This is a very cute couple I was happy running into, Paula and Dan (Daniel, Danny, depends how much alcohol is in his system). Hopefully I will get to see them more in the coming year (sounds like a new years resolution in the making).

Had to visit this girl on the EVE, Cheli and her sister. Not only is Cheli the homie and ex roommate but New Years Day is her birthday so she is baby New Year. I wish nothing but love and support to her, she will be going back to Texas as she continues her pursuit to be Doctor Cheli... Side note, notice the table on the right side of the picture. They had un chingo of alcohol. 

Nearly making it to our final location of Tijuana before the clock struck midnight we picked up some fellow homies, Carlos and la Daisy (my girl on the right). Great company and always up for an adventure, and Carlos gets funnier the more he gets buzzed not to mention that la Daisy is a great good time motivator with her random acts of micro dancing.

Group photo in the casa de la Pimienta (too many people to name), a few are missing from this shot.

Over all it was a great night fill with good conversation, laughs and the drink. I ended up losing my voice not only due to so much conversation but I struggled with an annoying cough, I think the sickness won... I would have posted more pictures but there are just too many good ones, had to edit myself down. Much love to all, hope to see you in 2009. (picture above, left to right: Gady, Marcela, me, my babe Melly and Omar)

No comments: