26 January 2009

Supersonic 09: come and gone

The Los Angeles Art Fair and the MFA Supersonic has come and gone. It all ended this past Sunday with what I believe was a good amount of foot traffic for the multi day giant event. On Friday evening, after the show closed to the public, artist and guests where able to mingle amount each other and the art. Provided are some pics of this night with my friends.
Marcela and my babe (Melly). She was so nice and willing to accompany me to this event, I know these functions can be boring but there was good company and drink. Bless her heart.

These are some of the individuals that traveled from Tijuana for this special event. Marcela, Omar and Lore on the far right. Roman, next to Lore on the right side, I'm not sure where he is from. Someone mentioned Mexico City but i could be projecting. It was the first time meeting him, he was very kool and I would definitely hang with him again.

Everyone waiting in line for a taste from the bar. Very limited in selection but free is free some would say.
There was some interactive work such as this funky couch provided by one of the galleries at the art fair. This is the group climbing and conquering for a group shot. 
Artist and Supersonic participate Omar Pimienta, that is not his work behind him.

1 comment:

Fausto Vargas said...

chale de lo que me perdi.....