05 April 2009

Open Studios 09: main event

Official UCSD Open Studios 2009 has come to an end. The day long event was a success of interested people visiting the graduate art studios with hungry eyes for art and curious questions.
For myself i received a great amount of drop in commuter traffic that resulted in some splendid conversations and some very pleased individuals of my work. Questions starting out with the general "tell me about your work" to in depth exchanges over the nature of the lovemark or the overall discussion of surveillance and its many forms. Also some talk of the impressive work that existed in my peers studios.
I was graced with the presence of family and old friends, and i hope i made some new ones. In reflection i can say it was an impressive function and i thank all who came out.




1 comment:

Fausto Vargas said...

Congrat's carnal... no puede ir pero me imagino que estuvo chingon...